<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://babybumpbundle.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Baby Bump Bundle Blog: Guest Blog Post: Intro to Undercover Mama

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Guest Blog Post: Intro to Undercover Mama


Shortly after the birth of my fourth child, I became frustrated with the lack of options I had for nursing wear.  I didn't want to buy a whole new wardrobe to feel comfortable while nursing.  I was aching to get back into my regular, everyday clothes.  The problem I faced was when I pulled my shirt up to nurse in public I was left with my back, side and belly partially exposed; not something I loved showing off, especially after having a baby.  I wanted something to keep my skin "undercover", but I didn't want to deal with more clasps, flaps, etc. to dig through and do back up each time I nursed my baby.  After searching to no avail, I decided to make it myself and the Undercover Mama was born.

 

The Undercover Mama is a strapless camisole that attaches easily to any bra. Layer it under any shirt, keeping your style without having to invest in a whole new wardrobe of nursing shirts.  Undercover Mama easily transforms any shirt into a nursing shirt!  We know finding a great wardrobe is challenging when you are nursing and have the perfect solution. Wear it during pregnancy, while breastfeeding and beyond!
http://undercovermama.com/
Elisa
President and Founder of Undercover Mama
*Great news - a coupon for a discount off their amazing nursing products can now be found in third trimester, baby, and nursing bundles at www.babybumpbundle.com!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2013 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

yes! now i don't have to do the pull down with all my undershirts

 
At November 12, 2013 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good stuff !!

 
At November 29, 2013 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I will definitely be checking these out for my niece!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home